We are so excited to share that Governor DeWine and Ohio public health experts are allowing dental practices to resume patient care as of May 4, 2020. We are very excited to see all of your smiling faces again in the near future!
In order to best serve all of our patients, we ask that you call our office to schedule you or your families’ appointments. Please continue to have patience as we diligently work to reschedule everyone for canceled/postponed recare appointments.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For Example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions this will be required to keep your appointment. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We have a hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· Your temperature will be taken by the staff upon arrival to the office and documented
· You may see that our waiting room and exam rooms will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
With the health of our patients, families, and staff in mind upon re-opening Dr. Pung & Dr. Lam and staff will provide care while reducing risk according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control, Ohio Department of Health, and the Ohio Dental Board using the following health guidelines:
Our Office Hours will be as follows: Monday –Thursday & Friday 7-3 No Saturdays till further Notice
Health screenings for staff, patients, and caregivers.
- All staff will continue to be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon entering the office and documented.
- We ask caregivers of established patients to remain in their cars to decrease the number of people in the waiting room. Staff will call you to discuss treatment updates and during that time to schedule the next appointment.
- If caregivers must come into the office, they must remain six feet away from others in the waiting room and other shared areas.
- Office hours have changed to decrease the number of patients in the office at one time. Patients will be scheduled to ensure that more than six feet are maintained between patients.
- All staff will wear a mask at all times. Routine personal protective gear will be utilized for exams and procedures as normal.
. Rigorous cleaning of shared spaces and high touch surfaces.
- Routine, OSHA compliant sterilization procedures will continue as always.
- Staff will clean high touch surfaces in shared areas after each patient.
. Special attention for vulnerable patients and families.
- We will continue to offer phone and FaceTime consults for emergencies and recall visits
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we continue to navigate through the challenges of this pandemic.